Monday 22 November 2010

Great Plans for Great Future

I know that everyone has many plans for their future, so do I. I have many plans for my future. For the short one I have three plans such as finishing my Intensive Course tasks, finishing my tasks in English Language Learning Strategy and the last I would like to get high scores in all subject. It’ll be amazing if I can achieve all of my plans.
Actually, I have many dreams about the future. I will graduate my study and become a teacher or a lecturer, and then I am going to go abroad to continue my profesional graduate. If God willing, I will to go to New York University but I want to go there with my little family. Sure, I’ll go to New York with my husband and my son or daughter.
After I graduate my study in New York I’m going to go back to Indonesia. I will improve my career and get my own house, it isn’t big but spacious enough. The last but not least I would like to visit my parents and invite them to go to Mecca together. That is the highest moment in my life. It’ll be fantastic and I am sure my parents will be happy and proud of me.
Sometimes it is very difficult to make my plans to be reality. I am often dissapointed when I can’t realize them but I shouldn’t stop making them. They are important in my life to make me feel better. Besides that, plans made me focus and exciting about my future and I will fight as hard as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Your possible future is great...

    I hope you can take your parents to Mecca.

    Anna, i agree about our future can't realize with what we want, but we must work hard in what we do.
    Allah SWT will help to get the best thing for us, right.....
    I always believe of that...:-)

    Love, Rani Pratiwi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi . . .
    Thanks ran . . .
    I hope that's just not a wish ...

    ReplyDelete