Tuesday 28 December 2010

Soul Resonance


The God and The Barber
I am very surprisedwith the end of the story. That makes me know God is everywhere,everytime, and always care to us.
Sometimes people don’t  understand what the God wants, but people just think about what they want.
After I heard it, I wanna try to be a wise person. I will not search the God weakness anymore. I believe, if we think to be a better human, we’ll get it.
I am a student of English Department and it’s really usefull for my study, the story increases my responsibility to my God Allah swt.

Two Seeds
The conclusion of the story is what we think ,that what we do, that what we get, if we think something good, we will get  good thing and if we think something bad we will get bad thing. That’s all the power of think.
Sometimes I think about disturbance before I do something, thats makes me difficult to develop my self. After I heard it I’ll try to positive thinking to improve my self to be better than before.

A Crack Water Barrel
No body is perfect, no body gets what they want. If we could see and use our weaknessand make it to be our speciallity than others, that will make us to be a great person not only a perfect person.
Sometimes, I think “ How unlucky I am as a woman?”, that’s all because I know many weakness I have. After I hear the story I’ll use my weakness to be my speciallity. I think that’s a best way to be a graeat woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment